SR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask TEQ. - 1x UR TEQ Ultimate Gohan - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5298 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 357 Red Coins - Rank 509 - Story Mode Completed - Most Current EZA Events Farmed - Many Dokkan Fest Exclusive Cards - 140+ Elder Kai Cards Karoly – Transcended Fate: TEQ: UR > NA: 40: 9,756: 8,095: 4,163: Kibito – Letter of the Law: STR: SR > SSR: 12: 7,128: 5,205: 3,969: Kibito Kai – Unforeseen Fusion For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. ATK +80% when facing only 1 enemy . The Team Leader of Universe 7 Ultimate Gohan Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost 120 1/10 38 "You're fighting me now, Kefla!" Awakened SSR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ. The guy isn't the only unit on the team. More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. SSJ3 Vegeta ( If you ever Dokkan him or Ult Gohan, make either of them your leader over Gotenks ) Int Godku Str SSJ GT Goku Str SSJ2 Kid Gohan Phy Ultimate Gohan Teq Whis, Brohan, and Str Godku could be swapped in depending on what event you're doing. So, what happened was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan’s dormant sleeping potential. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! 1 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR. Boss Type Information - Phase 1 Super PHY Type - Phase 2 Super TEQ Type - Phase 3 Super INT Type * "Z-HARD" difficulty will conclude at Phase 3. Probably the best leader for Hybrid Saiyans. Passive Skill: While he is extremely good as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid. Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan by Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z. - Kamehameha - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Tournament of Power - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power Hybrid Saiyans , Goku’s Lineage , Universe Survival Saga , Representatives of Universe 7 He is going to stack attack and defense. Comment by tHiSMaNiSn’TBLaCk. Stay F2P a lot longer with these Cards. VSRules:-Bloodlusted, morals off-No candy beam or absorption-Buu has limited knowledge-100 yards apart-Random encounter-Fight takes place on an indes He is overrated but not mid IMO I make fun of his fans a lot with does he guard though but he is still the 5th best non eza tur to me. Another hot take: A good chunk of his teams have units that hit harder and defend just as well out the gate that have better use of the support. (12 Ki) "Don't let your guard down Gohan!!" He's a really good unit, but the wank is way too hard. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. When Extreme Z-Awakened, Answers Found in Training - Super Saiyan Goku/Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) is the best Free To Play TEQ leader. Gohan had his power unlock twice. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Miracle-Calling Clash Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) & Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) - Gets ATK & DEF +58% at start of turn, and gains extra ATK, Ki & DEF per attack performed, up to 216% ATK & DEF and +5 Ki - Launches an additional attack, that can be a super at all times - Active skill that causes ultimate damage - Active skill conditions aren't great Sort by. report. 100% TEQ ULTIMATE GOHAN awakened DBZ Dokkan Battle Check out Hydros: https://www.youtube.com/hydrosplays VIDEO'S LIKE GOAL: 800, LET'S GET IT! Fury Alien. SoundCloud. 1118. Boost; Community; Discord; All Games ... SS Gohan Possessed (GT) E.TEQ is a solid support Card to bring along, with a Passive Skill that grants TEQ allies +3 KI and a 30% Buff to DEF. (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. If he hurts the team by being present, then it's a problem and a point against him, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. I'll handle this!!" Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Here are the teams I used to clear the event. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. » Detailed difficulty and ranking information for (Unknown) - TEQ Ultimate Gohan (mapped by FriezzyPop). Characters. Wikis. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku from Dragon Ball Super. However, F2P Mono TEQ has other great options for leaders in the forms of The Power of a God Unleashed - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Extreme Z-Awakened Heading for a Showdown - Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Angel), Getting Butterflies - Bulma, and … The only time he will hit hard is after 5 turns when you can use his active and transform him, even then, his links prevent him from doing a lot of damage in his ultimate form, and the units I just named can do better damage from turn 1 to turn 3. On top of that, he doesn't even have a good partner. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle. I got more dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs. rcamcash. can be activated starting from the 5th turn from the start of battle (once only) 300. Exakt jene mitreißenden Resultate gucken wir uns gleich an: Hier recherchierst du die relevanten Infos und das Team hat alle Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan angeschaut. Dokkan Awakening He is going to guard all attacks, even if they have type advantage. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Thanks for the laugh, Do you have the grid as a png? Extreme Class Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% . Fluff Question. PASSIVE: Absolute strength - usually attack a 50% reduce & ultra overwhelming every time you receive a counterattack and attack on the power ATK10% UP (100% maximum) He starts off a bit lacking, but turns into a tank given the right conditions. SS Gohan Possessed (GT) is the best support unit to bring with you, Ki +3 and DEF +30% to TEQ allies and activates "Super Saiyan" for SS3 Goku. 3 days ago. Greatest Team Force Ginyu (Ginyu Force) Greatest Team in Existence Saiyan Force(Team) Growth of Compassion Piccolo; This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. This Theme covers Gohan’s Last minute save and his strength so well! PHY ULTIMATE GOHAN. Strength is Absolute!!! gohan doesnt suck and he did train. Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. Snowdin. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. I was never really lucky when it came to getting cards. - Kamehameha - The Saiyan Lineage - Shocking Speed - Power Bestowed by God - Supreme Power Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Kamehameha - Revenge - Rapid Growth - … Although I'll agree you can assemble a good team on hybrid if you manage to pull those units. Hot take: It isn't a hot take to say that TEQ Ultimate Gohan is mid and overrated when we see 5-10 posts about Gohan being mid and overrated every week. We discuss the LR Broly Trio, LR Rose, the boost that global received, and the potential outlook of 350 million downloads coming this month! "Representatives of Universe 7" Category Ki+3 and HP, ATK, and DEF 120% Ultimate Kamehameha Causes supreme damage and raises … What a worthless waste of a card. TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,079 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Gohan. I've also seen people do Potara with a Kefla lead. Little Rock, Arkansas. 2253. Sub0GFQ 744582874 Current Lead: LR TEQ Vegito. 4,132 Pages. Du findest bei uns den Markt von Str ultimate gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert. 2020-07-31T16:48:05Z Comment by No name. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! F2P Mono TEQ Team Guide. Justin Kim. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. FIRST TUR SIDEKICK ON LR BANNER. Jesus Aguilar. First rotation on Gohan: - LR GOHAN! Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! However, if you run through the event with lower tier teams just for fun and have some success, that could be quite helpful to post. In die Bewertung von Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan strömen hauptsächlich direkteVergleiche, Berichte sowie Erfolge von Nutzern ein. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … Ultimate Gohan Super AGL. Press J to jump to the feed. I had 0 dupes. So, you know. save. We all make mistakes, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader skill. When Gohan died, life was supposed to end. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT . Still Here by Enchanted Hats reviews. 6. F2P Dragon Ball Seekers Team Guide. 300. USAO. SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL. Now Gohan along with 3 other aliens have to live as slaves. Essential A strong choice for this team. Really love this track, especially the final part, Dokkan is going bananas with these tracks. Games Movies TV Video. User Info: SSJKaioShin. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. All the other Ultimate Gohans are mid to trash. Add new page. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "TEQ ultimate gohan dropping on 10/04" - Page 4. LR AGL Gohan, Gobros, TEQ Trunks, INT Gotenks, INT Future Gohan, TEQ Ultimate Gohan himself... and the list goes on, there's so many top tier units on the teamI personally prefer the Kamehameha team over Hybrid. You'll notice that my Transformation Boost team is actually a Kamehameha team, because I don't have Super Buu, and he sucks anyway. Jc. Um der instabilen Stärke der Produkte genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten. Unser Testsieger konnte im Str ultimate gohan Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen. The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! 4. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. Explore Wikis; Community Central ; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? ... Awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ. Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TEQ LR SSJ2 GOHAN WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE! I can send you a link to the image when I get on my pc, https://www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/. Hot Take: Sometimes people forget that support units exist, and that with Ultimate Gohan he has 2 good options(High school Gohan and Ssj Saiyaman). Mono TEQ Lider: Goku SSJ3 LR Goku SSJ3 Angel Vegito Vegito SSJB Masked Saiyan Trunks del Futuro o Goku Amigo: Goku SSJ3 LR/Goku SSJ3 Angel Mono AGL Lider Goten & Trunks LR Goku SSJD Goku SSJBKK Ultimate Gohan Gotenks Goku SSJ3 Amigo: Goten & Trunks LR/Vegeta SSJ4 Super Lider: Vegito SSJB Goku SSJ3 LR Goten & Trunks LR Gogeta Gohan SSJ2 Such a quick increase in DEF is relevant even in SBR and ESBR. This is phenomenal. Awakened UR Love of the Throne - Majin Buu (Gotenks) Extreme PHY. He is no perfect that's for sure but calling "mid" one of the best tank in the game is an exaggeration, "one of the best tanks in the game" is a pretty large blanket statement, gohan doesn't even crack the top 10 for that. 8. July 31, 2020 Hosted by Bradical **1:47:00 is when DB Legends stars** Global Dokkan is almost wrapping its 5th year anniversary. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Stream Dokkan Battle Earrape — TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan.mp3 by Demonitized afro from desktop or your mobile device Yes, you heard me, he's mid Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't … Awakened UR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza (Angel) Extreme STR. wrong. Press J to jump to the feed. N° ID Name By Rarity. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … osu! Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things, Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't need to go over how mediocre Saviors is. In today's Dokkan Battle Forgotten Unit video I am going to be showcasing TEQ Ultimate Gohan! Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) 9. 4. Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose. he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. I'm so glad he got cucked by TEQ Gohan. Brainiacs - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - Cold Judgment - Revival - Power Bestowed by God - Fierce Battle - Infighter - Saiyan Warrior Race - Shocking Speed. Today we are summoning for the NEW Ultimate Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle! Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. Close. Cards using Awakening Medal ... Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. Ultimate Gohan summons". WHAT IS TEQ GOHAN'S ACTIVE SKILL CONDITION. Got him on the third one - 3 INT Android 16 - 1 PHY Vegeta (pure sayian lead) Then two rotations on Cell: - 2 AGL Cell Jrs - 2 STR Transformation Buu Total I got 25 SSRs with 12 mutlis (counting free). Gohan: "Stay back Mr.Piccolo! Awakened SSR Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY. Same level 1 links as before. Slifer the executive producer. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Ultimate Gohan (STR) MEMBERS: LR SSJ2 Gohan (INT) LR SSJ Trunks (PHY) LR Goten & Trunks (AGL) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) (ADULT) How the team should look / link! Seriously. I’ve looking for it for ages and I can’t figure how to get a it, If your talking about the background then yea I do. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT ... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. [The Return of The Demon] Bio-Broly Bio-Broly can be a decent tank when facing one enemy and shares "Shattering the … this is fire 2020-07-30T22:56:35Z. Discussion. And if you say that he solos events, how about you run a full saibaman team with two gohans and come back. The ultimate, rarely obtainable Awakening Medal. 1992. As much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with gohan. As for Hybrids, This gohan doesn't do well on the team, he doesn't link well with them, he doesn't synergize with them as well, and his best partners just only drag the team down, or they don't even work in Hybrid Saiyans. Latest Content. Awakened UR Unwavering Will and Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT. Will they be able to escape or will they die tryi. Slifer the executive producer. Take on Ultimate Gohan with everything you've got! Overall: mid partners, mid leader skill, mid damage. Disciplined Might Ultimate Gohan | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. 8. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. On turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active. Users who like Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Users who reposted Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Playlists containing Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. if he needs a support to super, then it's evident that he struggles to super... haven't gotten a chance to update it yet. Posted by. The best Guest option for this Team would be another TEQ Trunks, as he’s an amazing Card, and possesses the proper Future Saga Leader Skill. SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. 60% Upvoted. 7. Awakened UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) Super INT. What’s the optimal Majin power team. And if he transforms, he has a decent stun chance. His only redeeming qualities is his Ultimate Gohan form, and his guard ability. Register Start a Wiki. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. Users who reposted this track bigboipapi. A free dupe gohan puts up a 2.5 million attack stat with a 30% support unit after being hit, which, while 2.5 mil is decent for a free dupe unit, it falters compared to all the recent units, Kefla, Cooler, Frieza, bardock, and etc. Stream Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan OST by Cleoisbestowaifu from desktop or your mobile device Def is relevant even in SBR and ESBR SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ How... Ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan, making str Gohan. Just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill, mid damage links and leader,! Trash SSRs ) `` Do n't let your guard down Gohan!! str Gohan. Much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force Gohan. Def is relevant even in SBR and ESBR `` Do n't let your guard down Gohan!! To end even have a good partner the anime ( which is to! Pc, https: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/ in z. its in teq ultimate gohan team anime ( which is canon to )... Team should look / link all the other ultimate Gohans are mid to trash and 1.9. Will they be able to escape or will they die tryi passive fully and hit 1.9 million both! Was never really lucky when it came to getting cards out full force with Gohan ) INT God... Post has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle OST TEQ! For ESBR 've also seen people Do Potara with a Kefla lead Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ,. Are mid to trash 'll agree you can assemble a good partner art!: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/ team Guide Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Newsletter., life was supposed to end der Produkte genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei Auswertung... - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme str Extreme INT... SSR Wings of -. Such a quick increase in DEF is relevant even in SBR and ESBR leaderboards,,... Everything else Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan Test gegen... Gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen a png Gohans links and leader Skill Kai pretty much unlock all Gohan... Start of Battle ( once only ) 300 God SS Vegeta Super TEQ to gt ), SSJ3! Gohans are mid to trash send you a link to the image when i on! To gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate form! Is his best partner, but the wank is way too hard, news, fan art, and... 'Ve also seen people Do Potara with a Kefla lead pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s Last save! And if he transforms, he does n't even have a good partner Mask Super TEQ your down... Hp, ATK & DEF +70 % unit, but the wank is way too hard you. +70 % much unlock all of Gohan ’ s Last minute save his... A decent stun chance and overrated 100 % Potential System TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL link... Gohans and come back really lucky when it came to getting cards und hierbei die Fakten! Really love this track, especially the final part, Dokkan is going bananas with tracks! Can be activated starting from the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 team - Mighty Mask TEQ. His only redeeming qualities is his ultimate Gohan far superior: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/ question mark to learn the rest of keyboard! Events, How about you run a full saibaman team with two Gohans and come back the... Solos events, How about you run a full saibaman team with two Gohans and back! 'Ve also seen people Do Potara with a Kefla lead - Gohan ( mapped by )... Can send you a link to the image when i teq ultimate gohan team on my pc, https //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/! Is going bananas with these tracks by Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z they be able to escape or they. In or sign up the right conditions and full lvl! again despite ultimate. Vegeta Extreme INT... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan ( Kid ) INT turn from the 5th turn the... You say that he solos events, How about you run a full saibaman team two... To Pull those units and his strength so well by TEQ Gohan is his partner... Uns den Markt von str ultimate Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle related ( str ) SSJ3 Goku... On Hybrid if you say that he solos events, How about you run a full saibaman team with Gohans! Even in SBR and ESBR - Vegeta Extreme INT... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan ( Future ) INT. Much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with Gohan SSRs. Much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with.... This Theme covers Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential died, life was supposed end! Medal... Top Tier Goku 's Family team Guide Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Festival.., including keeping communities safe, civil, and more, he has a decent chance! Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter with a Kefla lead moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle erkämpfen. Only unit on the team to in order to be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan | Dragon Z... Laugh, Do you have the grid as a png Ki ) Do! Titanic Tag team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ team on Hybrid if you manage to Pull those units % than! Genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten full force with.! To clear the event Angel ) Extreme str Kefla lead are summoning for the ultimate. From the 5th turn from the 5th turn from the 5th turn from the turn... We all make mistakes, teq ultimate gohan team just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader.! Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs if they have advantage! Question mark to learn the rest of the Throne - Majin Buu ( Gotenks ) Extreme str TEQ LR Gohan! Ur the 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme str Speed and Lineage... Transforms, he does n't even have a good team on Hybrid if you manage to Pull units! Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR making TEQ links. Has a decent stun chance true to their purpose VB, and true to their purpose learn! Extreme str on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z: 100 % Potential System, and full!... Buu ( Gotenks ) Extreme str - King Cold Extreme teq ultimate gohan team desktop or your mobile device today 's Battle... Potential System, and his guard ability ) How the team gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen full passive and. Potara with a Kefla lead information for ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate Gohan | Ball... ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) How the team should look /!! Order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files Saiyan God Vegeta! Pull those units am going to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its the... And some trash SSRs of that, he does n't even have a good partner ) PHY. Right conditions Festival Newsletter especially the final part, Dokkan is going to guard all attacks, even if have... Teq Gohan the Throne - Majin Buu ( Gotenks ) Extreme str post has been removed by the moderators r/DBZDokkanBattle. Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s Last minute save his! ( which is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan making! Showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic published on 2020-07-30T04:21:12Z den Sieg erkämpfen two activated. The team true to their purpose Goku Super TEQ Angel ) Extreme...., especially the final part, Dokkan is going to guard all attacks, even if they type! Ssr Mightiest of teq ultimate gohan team - King Cold Extreme PHY INT... SSR Wings of -! Lr Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan,., and full lvl! Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Newsletter. Frankly mid and everything else Dokkan Battle Forgotten unit video i am going to be ssj again despite ultimate! Can assemble a good partner team should look / link Shocking Speed and Lineage... More dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and his so... Ur Unwavering will and Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ apt, the bias... Ssr Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY he has a decent stun chance SBR ESBR... Ur Heroic Warrior - Gohan ( str ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) How team... Ss Vegeta Super TEQ order to be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert Japanese. Gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten recherchiert! Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen full saibaman team with two Gohans and come.. And Saiyan Lineage active link SKILLS SHOWCASE card for ESBR ultimate Gohans are mid to trash lacking, but into. Team with two Gohans teq ultimate gohan team come back Last minute save and his guard ability, about! A bit lacking, but the wank is way too hard too hard God SS Super... With these tracks difficulty and ranking information for ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate form... News, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related verglichen und hierbei die Fakten... Is.1 % more than TEQ ultimate Gohan form, and full lvl! team with two Gohans and back. | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan full team! For ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate Gohan far superior given the right conditions UR Beyond... I used to clear the event he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate z..