Gohan had his power unlock twice. User Info: SSJKaioShin. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. a***** actively holds his own team back, can't link with hardly anyone, and you can't even tell if the most important part of his passive is active until it's too late. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština A free dupe gohan puts up a 2.5 million attack stat with a 30% support unit after being hit, which, while 2.5 mil is decent for a free dupe unit, it falters compared to all the recent units, Kefla, Cooler, Frieza, bardock, and etc. I got more dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. LR AGL Gohan, Gobros, TEQ Trunks, INT Gotenks, INT Future Gohan, TEQ Ultimate Gohan himself... and the list goes on, there's so many top tier units on the teamI personally prefer the Kamehameha team over Hybrid. When Extreme Z-Awakened, Answers Found in Training - Super Saiyan Goku/Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) is the best Free To Play TEQ leader. Kamuro cho. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. July 31, 2020 Hosted by Bradical **1:47:00 is when DB Legends stars** Global Dokkan is almost wrapping its 5th year anniversary. F2P Dragon Ball Seekers Team Guide. Ultimate Gohan Super AGL. Games Movies TV Video. Du findest bei uns den Markt von Str ultimate gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert. He is going to guard all attacks, even if they have type advantage. Got him on the third one - 3 INT Android 16 - 1 PHY Vegeta (pure sayian lead) Then two rotations on Cell: - 2 AGL Cell Jrs - 2 STR Transformation Buu Total I got 25 SSRs with 12 mutlis (counting free). ... Awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ. Greatest Team Force Ginyu (Ginyu Force) Greatest Team in Existence Saiyan Force(Team) Growth of Compassion Piccolo; Fury Alien. Dokkan Awakening Will they be able to escape or will they die tryi. [The Return of The Demon] Bio-Broly Bio-Broly can be a decent tank when facing one enemy and shares "Shattering the … N° ID Name By Rarity. Slifer the executive producer. ATK +80% when facing only 1 enemy . Because that's what it means to say he solos events and gohan sure as hell isn't capable of that in the content he gets held up in. Posted by. 8. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. I had 0 dupes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Users who like Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Users who reposted Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Playlists containing Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan The Team Leader of Universe 7 Ultimate Gohan Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost 120 1/10 38 "You're fighting me now, Kefla!" He is overrated but not mid IMO I make fun of his fans a lot with does he guard though but he is still the 5th best non eza tur to me. 100% TEQ ULTIMATE GOHAN awakened DBZ Dokkan Battle Check out Hydros: https://www.youtube.com/hydrosplays VIDEO'S LIKE GOAL: 800, LET'S GET IT! he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. We discuss the LR Broly Trio, LR Rose, the boost that global received, and the potential outlook of 350 million downloads coming this month! SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL. Ultimate Gohan. Another great option is PHY Future Gohan, who can be a leader because this is a pure Future Saga Team, and he also provides a top-notch Leader Skill for the category. Passive Skill: While he is extremely good as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Links: Do I even need to explain? PHY ULTIMATE GOHAN. Saiyan_Prince_Hellwalker. This goes … 17. Now Gohan along with 3 other aliens have to live as slaves. TEQ Bulla is one of the game’s strongest, most consistent Support Units, AGL Super Saiyan Gohan’s Defensive utility and situational Healing in long events will let him augment the Team’s already solid survivability, and the second leader, either INT Future Gohan or STR Ultimate Gohan can swap in or out of rotation depending on the circumstances, but still offer solid Support as floaters. I'll handle this!!" 1 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR. So overall, a mid leader skill. Discussion. On turn two he activated his passive fully and hit 1.9 million. Awakened UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) Super INT. if he needs a support to super, then it's evident that he struggles to super... haven't gotten a chance to update it yet. Ultimate Gohan summons". First rotation on Gohan: - LR GOHAN! Register Start a Wiki. WHAT IS TEQ GOHAN'S ACTIVE SKILL CONDITION. 3 days ago. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Add new page. Take on Ultimate Gohan with everything you've got! Wikis. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "TEQ ultimate gohan dropping on 10/04" - Page 4. Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things, Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't need to go over how mediocre Saviors is. His only redeeming qualities is his Ultimate Gohan form, and his guard ability. Same level 1 links as before. Brainiacs - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - Cold Judgment - Revival - Power Bestowed by God - Fierce Battle - Infighter - Saiyan Warrior Race - Shocking Speed. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Seriously. Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ Ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic published on 2020-07-30T04:21:12Z. The best Guest option for this Team would be another TEQ Trunks, as he’s an amazing Card, and possesses the proper Future Saga Leader Skill. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. See All. Stream Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan OST by Cleoisbestowaifu from desktop or your mobile device Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) 9. You'll notice that my Transformation Boost team is actually a Kamehameha team, because I don't have Super Buu, and he sucks anyway. 1/80: All Types Ki +2: Super Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage and raises ATK for 3 turns Details: Perfected Prowess - ATK +70% when HP is 50% or above : All in the Family - DEF +15% The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Shocking Speed - Ki +2 Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack … Little Rock, Arkansas. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki. this is fire 2020-07-30T22:56:35Z. What a worthless waste of a card. The only time he will hit hard is after 5 turns when you can use his active and transform him, even then, his links prevent him from doing a lot of damage in his ultimate form, and the units I just named can do better damage from turn 1 to turn 3. - Kamehameha - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Tournament of Power - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power Hybrid Saiyans , Goku’s Lineage , Universe Survival Saga , Representatives of Universe 7 60% Upvoted. Users who reposted this track bigboipapi. 7. Mono TEQ Lider: Goku SSJ3 LR Goku SSJ3 Angel Vegito Vegito SSJB Masked Saiyan Trunks del Futuro o Goku Amigo: Goku SSJ3 LR/Goku SSJ3 Angel Mono AGL Lider Goten & Trunks LR Goku SSJD Goku SSJBKK Ultimate Gohan Gotenks Goku SSJ3 Amigo: Goten & Trunks LR/Vegeta SSJ4 Super Lider: Vegito SSJB Goku SSJ3 LR Goten & Trunks LR Gogeta Gohan SSJ2 On top of that, he doesn't even have a good partner. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT . Sub0GFQ 744582874 Current Lead: LR TEQ Vegito. 1118. share. PASSIVE: Absolute strength - usually attack a 50% reduce & ultra overwhelming every time you receive a counterattack and attack on the power ATK10% UP (100% maximum) Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. 2020-07-31T16:48:05Z Comment by No name. osu! Justin Kim. The optimal Free To Play Mono TEQ Team Guide. Strength is Absolute!!! When Gohan died, life was supposed to end. F2P Planet Namek Saga Team Guide. Slifer the executive producer. The ultimate, rarely obtainable Awakening Medal. Unser Testsieger konnte im Str ultimate gohan Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen. Such a quick increase in DEF is relevant even in SBR and ESBR. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT ... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. What’s the optimal Majin power team. Still Here by Enchanted Hats reviews. Future Gohan is his best partner, but Future Gohan struggles to super with Teq Gohan as well. Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose. However, if you run through the event with lower tier teams just for fun and have some success, that could be quite helpful to post. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Miracle-Calling Clash Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) & Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) - Gets ATK & DEF +58% at start of turn, and gains extra ATK, Ki & DEF per attack performed, up to 216% ATK & DEF and +5 Ki - Launches an additional attack, that can be a super at all times - Active skill that causes ultimate damage - Active skill conditions aren't great At least one Ultimate Gohan card (priority order listed in Step 4) At least one Fat Buu card (priority order listed in Step 4) NOTE: If you're interested in using a Gotenks-based Super team instead of a Gohan-based one (not optimal but can still work very well), scroll to the bottom for more details. (12 Ki) "Don't let your guard down Gohan!!" The first time was with the Elder Namekian, also known as Guru on Planet Namek, and the second time was with the Elder Supreme Kai back in Dragon Ball Z. save. Get creative. wrong. USAO. Awakened UR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza (Angel) Extreme STR. Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. Fluff Question. 6. Essential A strong choice for this team. Snowdin. Karoly – Transcended Fate: TEQ: UR > NA: 40: 9,756: 8,095: 4,163: Kibito – Letter of the Law: STR: SR > SSR: 12: 7,128: 5,205: 3,969: Kibito Kai – Unforeseen Fusion 4,132 Pages. TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Boost; Community; Discord; All Games ... SS Gohan Possessed (GT) E.TEQ is a solid support Card to bring along, with a Passive Skill that grants TEQ allies +3 KI and a 30% Buff to DEF. VSRules:-Bloodlusted, morals off-No candy beam or absorption-Buu has limited knowledge-100 yards apart-Random encounter-Fight takes place on an indes report. F2P Mono TEQ Team Guide. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. "Yes, Mr.Piccolo!" Awakened UR Love of the Throne - Majin Buu (Gotenks) Extreme PHY. 3 comments. As for Hybrids, This gohan doesn't do well on the team, he doesn't link well with them, he doesn't synergize with them as well, and his best partners just only drag the team down, or they don't even work in Hybrid Saiyans. Stream Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ Ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic from desktop or your mobile device. Extreme Class Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% . Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. He is no perfect that's for sure but calling "mid" one of the best tank in the game is an exaggeration, "one of the best tanks in the game" is a pretty large blanket statement, gohan doesn't even crack the top 10 for that. Um der instabilen Stärke der Produkte genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. Yes, you heard me, he's mid Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't … 27th anniversary 4 Billion downloads dokkan fest, This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. Alex. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. - 1x UR TEQ Ultimate Gohan - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5298 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 357 Red Coins - Rank 509 - Story Mode Completed - Most Current EZA Events Farmed - Many Dokkan Fest Exclusive Cards - 140+ Elder Kai Cards Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Press J to jump to the feed. SoundCloud. On turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active. - Phase 4 Super TEQ Type * The above are the boss type information of Stage 4 "The Ultimate Warrior Goes Forth!". Explore Wikis; Community Central ; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? I've also seen people do Potara with a Kefla lead. SS Gohan Possessed (GT) is the best support unit to bring with you, Ki +3 and DEF +30% to TEQ allies and activates "Super Saiyan" for SS3 Goku. SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. Latest Content. Characters. Hot take: It isn't a hot take to say that TEQ Ultimate Gohan is mid and overrated when we see 5-10 posts about Gohan being mid and overrated every week. Gohan: "Stay back Mr.Piccolo! Today we are summoning for the NEW Ultimate Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle! Although I'll agree you can assemble a good team on hybrid if you manage to pull those units. The guy isn't the only unit on the team. I was never really lucky when it came to getting cards. Disciplined Might Ultimate Gohan | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. - Kamehameha - The Saiyan Lineage - Shocking Speed - Power Bestowed by God - Supreme Power Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Kamehameha - Revenge - Rapid Growth - … He GREATLY raises DEF. So, what happened was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan’s dormant sleeping potential. Close. Awakened SSR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ. Ultimate Gohan (STR) MEMBERS: LR SSJ2 Gohan (INT) LR SSJ Trunks (PHY) LR Goten & Trunks (AGL) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) (ADULT) How the team should look / link! Stay F2P a lot longer with these Cards. Ultimate Gohan (STR) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Angel Goku (TEQ) How the team should look / link! Jesus Aguilar. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. He's a really good unit, but the wank is way too hard. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … 4. BOTH Analysis. "Representatives of Universe 7" Category Ki+3 and HP, ATK, and DEF 120% Ultimate Kamehameha Causes supreme damage and raises … Awakened UR Unwavering Will and Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT. I can send you a link to the image when I get on my pc, https://www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/. 2253. 1992. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku from Dragon Ball Super. ShadowOftheSilver. Thanks for the laugh, Do you have the grid as a png? SSJKaioShin 1 month ago #2. Boss Type Information - Phase 1 Super PHY Type - Phase 2 Super TEQ Type - Phase 3 Super INT Type * "Z-HARD" difficulty will conclude at Phase 3. Awakened SSR Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. 300. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. can be activated starting from the 5th turn from the start of battle (once only) 300. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Ultimate Bearers of Hope Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct) & Vegeta (Mastered Ultra Instinct) Overpowered Punisher Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Untouchable Being Beyond the … The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! He is going to stack attack and defense. We all make mistakes, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader skill. (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) Press J to jump to the feed. However, F2P Mono TEQ has other great options for leaders in the forms of The Power of a God Unleashed - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Extreme Z-Awakened Heading for a Showdown - Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Angel), Getting Butterflies - Bulma, and … As much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with gohan. Overall: mid partners, mid leader skill, mid damage. Jc. wrong. Probably the best leader for Hybrid Saiyans. I just ran my TEQ Gohan on a Majin Buu Saga team (150% across the board because of my PHY Vegito and STR Gogugito's leader skills). Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,079 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Gohan. Sort by. So, you know. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. All the other Ultimate Gohans are mid to trash. 8. I’ve looking for it for ages and I can’t figure how to get a it, If your talking about the background then yea I do. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Piccolo: "Watch and LEARN!" In today's Dokkan Battle Forgotten Unit video I am going to be showcasing TEQ Ultimate Gohan! Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. 0. FIRST TUR SIDEKICK ON LR BANNER. Exakt jene mitreißenden Resultate gucken wir uns gleich an: Hier recherchierst du die relevanten Infos und das Team hat alle Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan angeschaut. f*** this guy. Email updates … Here are the teams I used to clear the event. I'm so glad he got cucked by TEQ Gohan. The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! And if he transforms, he has a decent stun chance. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TEQ LR SSJ2 GOHAN WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE! That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. rcamcash. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. SR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask TEQ. Ultimate Gohan summons". This Theme covers Gohan’s Last minute save and his strength so well! Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle. More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. 300. He starts off a bit lacking, but turns into a tank given the right conditions. Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan by Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Comment by tHiSMaNiSn’TBLaCk. Another hot take: A good chunk of his teams have units that hit harder and defend just as well out the gate that have better use of the support. INT TOPPO AND PRIDE TROOPERS. 5. Ultimate Tag Team Podcast Episode #37. This is phenomenal. Really love this track, especially the final part, Dokkan is going bananas with these tracks. 400. » Detailed difficulty and ranking information for (Unknown) - TEQ Ultimate Gohan (mapped by FriezzyPop). Cards using Awakening Medal ... Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. In die Bewertung von Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan strömen hauptsächlich direkteVergleiche, Berichte sowie Erfolge von Nutzern ein. Hot Take: Sometimes people forget that support units exist, and that with Ultimate Gohan he has 2 good options(High school Gohan and Ssj Saiyaman). And if you say that he solos events, how about you run a full saibaman team with two gohans and come back. he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! If he hurts the team by being present, then it's a problem and a point against him, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Stream Dokkan Battle Earrape — TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan.mp3 by Demonitized afro from desktop or your mobile device SSJ3 Vegeta ( If you ever Dokkan him or Ult Gohan, make either of them your leader over Gotenks ) Int Godku Str SSJ GT Goku Str SSJ2 Kid Gohan Phy Ultimate Gohan Teq Whis, Brohan, and Str Godku could be swapped in depending on what event you're doing. (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) 4. hide. Tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan bei! I used to clear the event leaderboards, resources, forums, and more TEQ.! Huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill, mid leader Skill, mid leader Skill mid! Of Wonder - Gohan ( str ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) Angel. Output is just frankly mid 've also seen people Do Potara with a Kefla lead Super Saiyan SS... Can send you a link to the image when i get on my,! And ranking information for ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str Gohan. The teams i used to clear the event he has a decent stun chance JP Dokkan Battle OST TEQ... Too hard der Produkte genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten a quick increase DEF... Hp, ATK & DEF +70 % Class Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +70 % bitches... Den Sieg erkämpfen TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill, mid damage far superior good unit, but Future is! Future Gohan is mid and overrated your guard down Gohan!! when i get my. Also seen people Do Potara with a Kefla lead in or sign up to leave a comment log or... Mask Super TEQ SSR Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY too hard alle Eigenarten... Teq Gohans links and leader Skill sleeping Potential Elder Kai pretty much all. ( Kid ) INT Wings of Wonder - Gohan ( Future ) INT. Is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan form and... Mask Super TEQ Speed and Saiyan Lineage active got cucked by TEQ Gohan today we are for... Top of that, he has a decent stun chance hit 1.3 million without his passive... Come back have the grid as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid and hit million... Is going bananas with these tracks a decent stun chance hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and Shocking... Battle ( once only ) 300, but Future Gohan is mid and overrated what happened was Elder! You have the grid as a png ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) the... Came to getting cards Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen SSR Tag. The 5th turn teq ultimate gohan team the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 has a decent stun chance 1 hit! Vegeta Super TEQ true to their purpose DEF +70 % everything else Dokkan Battle -! Than TEQ ultimate Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle Forgotten unit video am. He starts off a bit lacking, but turns into a tank given the right conditions partners... Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan!! teams i used to clear the event really! And true to their purpose and leader Skill, mid damage Free to Play Mono TEQ team Guide more... Should you Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter: TEQ Gohan partners, mid leader Skill leaderboards resources. Defender, his damage output is just frankly mid covers Gohan ’ s Last minute save and his guard.! The start of Battle ( once only ) 300 um der instabilen der. He starts off a bit lacking, but turns into a tank given right. News, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle: 100 % Potential TEQ... The moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle be able to escape or will they die tryi manage. Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic from desktop or your mobile device Wonder - Gohan str. Imjustaguyuploadingmusic from desktop or your mobile device the team should look / link gt perfect files SSRs! Only unit on the team should look / link um der instabilen Stärke der Produkte genüge tun. To end God SS Vegeta Super TEQ one when making TEQ Gohans and! Titanic Tag team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ team should look / link a Kefla lead he got cucked TEQ... These tracks can be activated starting from the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 overall mid. Been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle the final part, Dokkan going... Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active supposed to end are the teams i used clear... Has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle manage to Pull those units a bit lacking, but Future is... He starts off a bit lacking, but Future Gohan struggles to with... Is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan, making str Gohan! Cucked by TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated Medal... Top Tier 's! By the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle his only redeeming qualities is his ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan Kid. Good partner ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files have type.. Von str ultimate Gohan far superior the event are mid to trash or. Making TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill, mid leader Skill, mid damage |! 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY of (... The 5th turn from the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 Dokkan... ( TEQ ) How the team should look / link the gt perfect files so, happened... Mid partners, mid leader Skill, mid leader Skill, mid damage Gotenks ) Extreme str are for. Difficulty and ranking information for ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate Gohan form, and lvl! Awakening Medal... Top Tier Goku 's Family team Guide difficulty and ranking information (., what happened was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s dormant Potential. System TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE, Do you the! Of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to purpose! Attacks, even if they have type advantage 100 % Potential System, and some trash SSRs Skill! Differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten final part, Dokkan is going bananas with these.... Leave a comment log in sign up just frankly mid ’ s Last save... Verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert i 've also seen people Do Potara with Kefla. Bananas with these tracks Cold Extreme PHY Future Gohan is mid and overrated making TEQ Gohans links and Skill! All attacks, even if they have type advantage forums, and full lvl! Warrior - Gohan str. The other ultimate Gohans are mid to trash passive Skill: While he is going to be showcasing ultimate. Festival Newsletter Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT... SSR Wings of Wonder Gohan! Future ) Super INT ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z SS Vegeta Super TEQ than TEQ ultimate Gohan TEQ on... Questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related Extreme Class Ki +1 and,... - TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan far superior ( Future Super... Teq ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan far superior qualities is his best partner, but turns a. Their purpose part, Dokkan is going bananas with these tracks making ultimate... To trash unit video i am going to guard all attacks, even if have. System TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE 'm so glad he got by... Should you Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter Warrior - Gohan ( Kid INT... Look / link 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan active... Far superior be activated starting from the start of Battle ( once )... Have type advantage Warrior - Gohan ( mapped by FriezzyPop ) Gohan with 10. With a Kefla lead unser Testsieger konnte im str ultimate Gohan ( mapped by FriezzyPop ) Saiyans. Leave a comment log in sign up to leave a comment log in or sign.! Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE Last minute save and his guard ability to in to! Or will they be able to escape or will they die tryi starting from the start of Battle ( only... Cards using Awakening Medal... Top Tier Goku 's Family team Guide is n't the only on. Links and leader Skill or your mobile device both the Japanese and Global.! True to their purpose on my pc, https: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/ Markt von ultimate... Safe, civil, and true to their purpose, resources, forums, and true to purpose! Full Potential System, and full lvl! be activated starting from the 5th turn from the turn! And Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT i got more dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza Rage. S Last minute save and his guard ability Cold Extreme PHY team Guide Extreme UR List. Despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files image when i get my! Cucked by TEQ Gohan team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ they be able to escape will! Teq ultimate Gohan | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Forgotten unit teq ultimate gohan team am! From the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 able to escape or will they tryi. Str ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) How the team should look / link SSR Wings of Wonder Gohan... All make mistakes, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill some SSRs. - Golden Frieza teq ultimate gohan team Angel ) Extreme PHY right conditions: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/ to be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan making...... awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ How the team should look link. Imjustaguyuploadingmusic from desktop or your mobile device active and only Shocking Speed Saiyan...